Wednesday, August 10, 2011

In the works.............


                                                            
                                         A little something I started before summer began.....
                   No time to paint now,   to busy being mom and maintaing our outdoor summer oasis.
The colors and sounds surrounding me have inspired me to look at this started painting in a new light and I am eager to get paint to canvas again once the kiddies are in school.....I am excited to see how  the time away from  this piece will morph it. Enjoy the overflow of senses from this season and happiness to all.............

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

just love this one,
can look at it for hours...

: )

Elyssia said...

It's beautiful! I love it!! :)

Peter Greene said...

It is a magnificent thing - thanks for showing us!

Kiki said...

Thanks all.....it is far from my mind at the moment .....experiencing some of my past as I acclimate to city living again. Seems there is little time and much to do. Be well.

sito saguid said...

you have the same gift as transcend design. you are able to express outwardly what your inner eyes see. thanks for sharing with us these wonderful images.

Kiki said...

Thank you Sito......it is an my outlet and reprieve.